1. This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to work new and Original. The process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging.
2. Powered by Samsung V-NAND Technology. Optimized Performance for Everyday Computing
3. Enhanced Performance: Sequential Read/Write speeds up to 560MB/s and 530MB/s respectively
4. Ideal for mainstream PCs and laptops for personal, gaming and business use and sequential write speed is up to 520 MB/s sequential write
5. Hardware/Software Compatibility: Windows 8/Windows 7/Windows Server 2003 (32-bit and 64-bit), Vista (SP1 and above), XP (SP2 and above), MAC OSX, and Linux
Series 860 EVO
Interface SATA 6 Gb/s Interface, Compatible with SATA 3 Gb/s & SATA 1.5 Gb/s Interface
Capacity 1,000 GB (1 GB=1 Billion byte by IDEMA)
Form Factor M.2 2280
Sequential Read Up to 550 MB/s **
Sequential Write Up to 520 MB/s **
Random Read Up to 97,000 IOPS (4KB, QD32) **
Random Write Up to 88,000 IOPS (4KB, QD32) **
TBW Up to 600 Terabytes Written
NAND Type Samsung V-NAND 3bit MLC
Cache Memory Samsung 1 GB Low Power DDR4 SDRAM
Controller Samsung MJX Controller
Garbage Collection Auto Garbage Collection Algorithm
Encryption Support AES 256-bit Encryption (Class 0)TCG/Opal IEEE1667 (Encrypted Drive)
Device Sleep Mode Support Yes
Average Consumption 3.0 W ***
Maximum Consumption 4.5 W (Burst Mode) ***
MTBF 1.5 Million Hours Reliability
Operating Temperatures 0 – 70 ℃
Shock 1,500G & 0.5ms (Half Sine)
Size 80.15 x 22.15 x 2.38 mm
Notes * Actual usable capacity may be less (due to formatting, partitioning, operating system, applications or otherwise).
** Performance may vary based on system hardware & configuration.
*** Actual power consumption may vary depending on system hardware & configuration.
Warranty 5 Year Warranty or 600 TBW