1. Up to 80MB/s (128GB-16GB), up to 40MB/s (8GB) read speed; write speed lower. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending on host device. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes
2. 1GB=1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less.
3. Ordinary cards up to 5MB/s write speed. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes.
4. Full HD (1920×1080) video support may vary based upon host device, file attributes, and other factors. See www.sandisk.com/HD
5. See product packaging and www.sandisk.com/proof for additional information and limitations